1. “ Dealing With Loss and Grief: As a Person, As a Professional”©
2. “ Celebrating Life: YOURS!”©
3. “ Stress: Ally or Enemy”©
4. “Acknowledging and Honoring Spiritual and Cultural Diversity in Those We Serve”©
5. “ Dealing With End-of-Life Issues”©
6. “ The Crucial Need for Self-Care”©
7. “ Communication: the Difficult Part of Working Together”©
8. “ Dealing With Loss and Grief at Holiday Time”©
9. “The Family Perspective and the Resident’s Reaction to Placement in a Long-term Care Facility” ©
10. “Dealing With Adverse Events: Before, During and After the Crisis”©
11. Certificate Program in Thanatology - Bucks County Community College
12. “ Religion in America” - Course at Penn State Abington, PA
All of the programs offered can be tailored to meet the needs of a specific group or facility. Additional programs are available for CEU’s or CME’s when the requesting facility has the mechanism in place to successfully apply for them.
In early 2001, Judith developed the Thanatology: Dying, Death and Bereavement certification course at Bucks County Community College in the center for business and industry training. She continued to teach this course until her move to Arizona in Spring of 2010.
Use the feedback form below to contact Judith about her availability to create a custom presentation for your organization.